Want the head-light feel and precision of our Pro Staff line in a frame that's easier to maneuver? Featuring a refined, elegant design and coloring inspired by rich earth tones, the Wilson Pro Staff 97L v14 is a lighter version of our Pro Staff 97 v14, with the same Braid FORTYFIVE° construction that offers a pronounced pocketing feel. Designed with increased bending through the shaft and hoop, this racket offers power along with pinpoint control.
- Braid 45 Construction: Unique construction that arranges double-braided fibers at 45-degree angles that provide incredible stability and an elevated pocketing feel.
- String Mapping: A denser string bed provides elevated feel and outstanding precision.
- Ergonomic End Cap: Improved comfort and playability.
- Paradigm Bending: Unique carbon fiber construction that optimizes the hoop and shaft's bending profile for elevated flexibility without losing any of the power needed for the modern swing.
- Design: Combines the classic, elegant persona of the Pro Staff franchise with modern innovation
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.