Sporting a refined look with French script font patterned across the frame, the Roland Garros Blade 98 (18x20) v8 commands attention with eye-catching design alongside championship performance. While its clay-inspired looks stand out, the interior of the frame features new FORTYFIVE° technology to increase flexibility and stability, yielding excellent feel for the modern, vertical swing path common in today's game. In addition, the carbon fiber handle extends to the end cap for enhanced feel and torsional stability, producing a frame that exceeds all expectations for the latest evolution of the most popular racket franchise on the pro tour.
- Sophisticated design features anodized elastic finish with signature clay look and logo of Roland Garros on throat
- String pattern (18x20) optimizes string durability and generates stiffer response for enhanced touch and precision
- FORTYFIVE° increases flexibility and stability to produce a more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the modern, vertical swing path used by most competitive players
- DirectConnect extends the carbon fiber handle to connect directly to the end cap for improved feel and enhanced torsional stability
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Ergonomic End Cap yields improved comfort and playability
- Braided Graphite + Basalt composition improves the flex of a racket to produce enhanced feel and control
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.