The Night Session Blade 98 (16x19) v8 showcases a sleek, special edition design inspired by tennis under the lights and features a layup that better accommodate the more modern, vertical swing path commonly used by competitive players. The headliner innovation, FORTYFIVE°, manages to increase both the flexibility and stability of the frame to lend supreme feel for the ball on every shot. Still characterized by its superior presence in the hands of the best players in the world, this evolution of Blade rewards aggressive, precise ball-strikers with a top-tier blend of connected-to-the-ball feel, torsional stability and slick design to wow teammates and opponents alike. Racket is part of Wilson's Night Session collection, an exclusive assortment of products paying tribute to the electrifying atmosphere of championship tennis after the sun sets.
- Part of Wilson's Night Session collection featuring special edition products celebrating tennis under the lights
- Unique matte design reflects light for cool shining effect
- String pattern (16x19) allows strings to stretch more, generating greater capacity for power and spin
- FORTYFIVE° increases flexibility and stability to produce a more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the modern, vertical swing path used by most competitive players
- DirectConnect extends the carbon fiber handle to connect directly to the end cap for improved feel and enhanced torsional stability
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Ergonomic End Cap yields improved comfort and playability
- Braided Graphite + Basalt composition improves the flex of a racket to produce enhanced feel and control
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Features same construction and technical specifications as in-line Blade 98 (16x19) v8
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.