Faster, lighter and more flexible than before, the all-new WAVE EXCEED TOUR 5 AC is designed for the advanced player looking for the utmost in explosive on-court performance. Our latest technological innovation, MIZUNO ENERZY, is integrated in the midsole at the forefoot and throughout the sockliner to deliver quicker turns, starts and stops for optimum performance and ultimate energy return. An all-new "bootie" construction and a remodeled 3D-SOLID upper design offer greater flexibility and comfort, allowing the foot to truly integrate with the shoe no matter how intense the movements. MIZUNO WAVE® Technology increases ankle stability and shock re-distribution while the DuRubber outsole provides the durability and longevity top players demand. 6-month outsole warranty.
- MIZUNO WAVE®: The MIZUNO WAVE® plate disperses energy from impact to a broader area providing a stable platform and a superior cushioning.
- MIZUNO ENERZY (FOAM): Offering versatility in its application, while still maintaining softness and resilience. It will help enhance performance capabilities.
- POWNCE: An exceedingly lightweight mid sole material with excellent comfort and resilience properties.
- U4icX Strobel Lasting Board: Ensures a comfortable underfoot feel.
- 3D-Solid: A unique upper providing the highest level of softness and durability, while maintaining breathability.
- D-Flex Groove: Diagonal flexible groove. A diagonal groove in the mid foot area allows the player to turn at maximum speed and power by efficiently transferring natural body movement and shift in direction.
- DuRubber: Durable rubber that allows for longer wear
- Weight: 9.6 oz (Size 8)
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.